Hey,
Here's a thing. I'd like to automatically create at least Sent Items
folder, so that it was there when my users log in via IMAP. I've read
up on the fact that it is not such a good idea, but to me.. it just
seems a BETTER idea than having to explain to EVERYBODY how to create
a new imap folder, set up an outlook rule and what not.
>From what I understand, this is mainly microsoft outlook problem (and
in case anyone knows how to fix this outlook-side, you're more than
welcome to chip in), also roundcube webmail client doesnt create
folders automatically. On the other hand, outlook express and
thunderbird does create them automatically.
So, does anyone have any ideas about this?
Cheers,
Matt