And one more thing,
How did you get outlook to "accept" them as special folders? Most
luck I'm having with Sent Items, this I can find, where to configure.
But what about drafts? Deleted Items? What am I missing?
Cheers,
Matiss
 Quoting "Daniel Urstöger" : > I think your best bet is a script
that creates the mailboxes that
 > you know
 > your users will need.
 >
 > Aaron
 I have to agree!
 Been there last year and had exactly the same issue with Outlook. No

 matter if you have 2003 or 2007, they are all the same.
 Ended up pre-creating the folders so Outlook would find/accept them,

 Outlook Express and most other mail clients did also, so that was a

 quite good way of solving it.
 The most painfull thing was the "junk" folder, since most mail
clients
 name it differently, but as there is no standard you cannot do
 anything about that...
 greetings,
 Daniel
 -- Tavs bezmaksas pasts Inbox.lv