René,
Max is out of the office now, so in order to not leave you hanging, I'm
sitting here with Paul Kreis to see if we can help.

1) Your mapping to dbpedia-owl:SnookerPlayer seems to be working, since we
see it in the live extraction:
http://live.dbpedia.org/page/Peter_Ebdon

2) Right now it seems that a wrong triple would be extracted for this logo
property. We still do not have a MappingExtractor for images in infoboxes.
Here is how it looks like:

| logo                 = [[File:The GIMP icon - gnome.svg|64px|Wilber, the
GIMP mascot]]

In this File page, there is a link to the actual image we'd need to grab. I
think that the extraction framework cannot handle this kind of output
properly yet. As you noticed, there is already a property in the ontology
for this as a placeholder, but the range will have to be adjusted when we
adjust the MappingExtractor to handle this range datatype.

If you want to contribute this code, you can probably look for clues in the
ImageExtractor:
http://dbpedia.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/dbpedia/extraction_framework/file/ce93997bad43/core/src/main/scala/org/dbpedia/extraction/mappings/ImageExtractor.scala

Cheers,
Paul and Pablo