On 16 October 2011 19:23, Kingsley Idehen <kide...@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> On 10/14/11 9:33 AM, Leigh Dodds wrote:
> DBpedia Extraction Team:

I assume the kidehen listed on the sourceforge page is you, so doesn't
'Team' include you?

> Isn't anyone going to respond to these questions? If you don't have an
> answer, then at least say so. Simply ignoring the question is utterly
> unacceptable.

I think you're being a little harsh, considering the question was
asked on Friday and it's now Sunday. It's not unfair to expect the
answer to such a question to not come before Monday, IMO.

> I've deliberately opted to hold back my responses to the question posed.

I hope you see the irony in trying to protest a lack of helpfulness by
deliberately withholding help.

--
<Sefam> Are any of the mentors around?
<jimregan> yes, they're the ones trolling you