On 17 October 2011 00:42, Kingsley Idehen <kide...@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> On 10/16/11 4:41 PM, Jimmy O'Regan wrote:
>> On 16 October 2011 20:18, Kingsley Idehen<kide...@openlinksw.com>  wrote:
> Bearing in mind this response, I hope you now understand why I qualified my
> call-out to the DBpedia Extraction Team?

I had written something in reply to the rest of your mail, but I
remembered GCI, and thought it more important to mention that.

Perhaps instead of falling into the bad habit of personalising my
original statement, I should have phrased it as exactly as possible.
I'll try again: I think that to say that anyone is *ignoring* the
question is a harsh characterisation, particularly as it came on a
Friday afternoon. The more charitable view would be that people simply
took the weekend off, which seems much more likely to me.

Still, it's nice to see someone paying attention, in case a question
goes unanswered.

--
<Sefam> Are any of the mentors around?
<jimregan> yes, they're the ones trolling you