HI Kevin,

> Apologies if this covers old ground but I am new to DBpedia and after
> a cursory hunt around the archive nothing
> quite answered my question.
> I was searching through the DBpedia?wikipedia data set and entered the
> UK postcode N194EH, at present there is
> no entry fro this. Is there away to enter this information direct to
> DBpedia ? or does it have to go through Wikipedia ?
> If so when is the next download from Wikipedia ?
>
> cheers for any help you can give.

DBpedia is a community effort to extract structured information from
Wikipedia and to make this information searchable on the Web.

About two times a year the teams extract all the data from wikipedia
and publish this as semantic data on http://dbpedia.org/sparql

However we now also have a live instance where the latest article
changes from wikipedia are processed. This means that if you change an
article in the English wikipedia, these changes in as far as they are
mapped to the semantic will be merged into the live instance within
minutes.

Currently there are two sparql endpoints for this effort
http://live.dbpedia.org/sparql
  and http://dbpedia-live.openlinksw.com/sparql

Patrick
---