On 21/02/2012 15:40, Paul A. Houle wrote:
      If you can wait a month or so a RDF product will be become
available that will will be broadly similar to DBpedia in scope but will
be lacking these problems and most of the other problems too.  (Although
it won't have all of those delicious "List of" pages)
I'm in no hurry. I was just revisiting a "Culture Grid Linked Data" hack which I put together last year, to see how much of it was now broken ("data rot", c.f. link rot). The idea is that Culture Grid search result terms are looked up "blind" in dbpedia. dbpedia is also used to mediate the search term, en route to grabbing a relevant entry from the BBC Wildlife Linked Data resources. Hence the interest in lions (and bears, and tigers - all of them scuppered by this D&D monsters list URL).

Richard
--
*Richard Light*