2012/5/10 Pablo Mendes <pablomen...@gmail.com>:
> Hi Marco,
> This smells like another thread:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net/msg02767.html

This is not similar, In this thread I was asking about a couple of
bugs of misconfiguration of dbpedia html page renderer written in VSP.

Here Marco Fossati is asking about having more triples for our use
case (the music 'genre' of pages like Glenn Danzig), where it is just
the case of the template string that let the code miss to extract the
other triples; this is regarding the scala extraction framework and
not the description.vsp from dbpedia VAD.

--
ESC:wq