>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neocon
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NeoCon
>
> Nice example on why case insensitiveness is bad. :-)

Oh, I don't see a problem here. There would only be a problem if we
extracted a page that contained the string "NeoCon" in the infobox but
a link to [[Neocon]] in the text (or vice versa), and that's rather
improbable. Even if something like that *does* happen I guess it's
more likely to be a typo (that we now automagically fix) than a
deliberate, meaningful spelling difference.