Hi Julien,

Thank you for your reply.

I have been using http://live.dbpedia.org/sparql to run the queries all
along.

Earlier Piyu_Bole was one of the replies being returned for song, artist,
runtime information with a limit of 100. Now there is no such song with
Piyu_Bole.

Describe works for <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Piyu_Bole>. So this entity
is present and is a song.
http://live.dbpedia.org/sparql?default-graph-uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org&query=Describe+%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fresource%2FPiyu_Bole%3E+&should-sponge=&format=text%2Frdf%2Bn3&timeout=0&debug=on

but is not being fetched with select query.

Is it possible that the dataset may be getting changed in the last 10-12
hours?

Just to clarify I am looking to fetch song information and related album
information.

Song information fields: Song name, lyricist, singers, song length, composer
Album information fields : Album/Movie name, language, producer, director,
music director, release year

It is fine if from a given movie I can fetch all song information or given
a song title fetch all the other information.

Thanks and regards,
Venkatesh