Dear dbpedia team,

I have a question concerning the extraction of literatur information
from wikipedia pages.
How can I get an integrated view of the information concerning the data
inside the literature template.
For example - the article http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data-Mining
includes a <ref> {{Literatur | Autor=Martin Ester, Jörg Sander |
Titel=Knowledge Discovery in Databases. Techniken und Anwendungen |
Verlag=[[Springer Science+Business Media|Springer]] | Ort=Berlin |
Jahr=2000 | ISBN=3-540-67328-8}}
After your extraction and mapping processes each data element is
separated from each other. As far a I can see, there is no chance to
reconstruct the literatur information
http://de.dbpedia.org/page/Data-Mining since they are not connected to
each other (just literals).

thanks a lot in advance,

Robert

--
Robert Glaß
Founder, Data Integration Consultant

Telefon: +49(0)351 - 215 908 34
Fax:        +49(0)322 - 241 80384

E-Mail:    rgl...@avantgarde-labs.de
Website: www.avantgarde-labs.de
Xing:        http://www.xing.com/profile/Robert_Glass5
Twitter:   https://twitter.com/avantgardelabs
Avantgarde Labs GmbH | Löbauer Straße 19 | D-01099 Dresden

Geschäftsführung: Robert Glaß, Torsten Hartmann, Sandy Lucka, Sven Rega
Sitz Dresden | Amtsgericht Dresden | HRB 31215