On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Robert Glaß <rgl...@avantgarde-labs.de> wrote:
> Dear dbpedia team,
>
> I have a question concerning the extraction of literatur information
> from wikipedia pages.
> How can I get an integrated view of the information concerning the data
> inside the literature template.

I don't know the answer, but there are more problems than just the
fact that the property values aren't grouped together.  The ISBNs are
being corrupted because they're extracted as integers instead of
strings and the author property is all author names together rather
than individual values for each author.

Tom