Dear Robert, Tom,

The default behaviour for template extraction is to attach the template
properties to the main resource while what you are looking for is actually
a "blank node" with the template properties attached to the main resource.
It is not currently supported by the framework but can be implemented
easily with a custom extractor.

This could be a nice to have feature but is not in our immediate
priorities.
However, we could help you / give you directions if you want to implement
it. (the tricky part would be to process the data to locate duplicates)

@Tom
As for the integer problem, this is a common behaviour for the infobox
extractor where type is inferred with heuristics.
Custom extractors and the mappings extractor do not have this problem.

Best regards,
Dimitris Kontokostas

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Tom Morris <tfmor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Robert Glaß <rgl...@avantgarde-labs.de>
> wrote:
> > Dear dbpedia team,
> >
> > I have a question concerning the extraction of literatur information
> > from wikipedia pages.
> > How can I get an integrated view of the information concerning the data
> > inside the literature template.
>
> I don't know the answer, but there are more problems than just the
> fact that the property values aren't grouped together.  The ISBNs are
> being corrupted because they're extracted as integers instead of
> strings and the author property is all author names together rather
> than individual values for each author.
>
> Tom

Kontokostas Dimitris