Hi,

I have questions regarding group of infoboxes/templates which are designed
to be used together to provide additional data for a resource.

Specifically, I have been checking the Infobox "Template:Starbox begin" [1]
(and the other templates in the same "group").
This template should be used in conjuction with other templates to add
properties to articles which refer to stars.

If I check which pages link to that template I see that there are hundreds
[2], while in the mappings page it seems to occur only in one article [3]
[3b]

One of the articles which actually uses that template in Wikipedia is Algol
(dbpedia: [4], wikipedia: [5]).
As you can see it used the "Template:Starbox begin" when the dbpedia
extraction was run (from what I can see in the old revision).
But on dbpedia, Algol is not using "Template:Starbox begin", moreover it
has a dbpedia-owl:Writer rdf:type since there is a Infobox_writer in the
article.

My questions are:
1) are the "Template:Starbox begin" occurrences correct in the mappings
statistics page?
2) what is the approach used by the dbpedia extraction framework in case
different infoboxes are present in a wiki article?
3) how to deal with group of templates which provide properties for the
same resource?

Thanks
Andrea

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Starbox_begin