Hi Morsey/Dimitris,

I have tried a fresh installation on other machine and it finally
successful. I am following the same steps but don't know why could not
installed in other machine.

Anyway thanks for being too patient to me...

I want one more help from you guys that I do not want to download using
this module because i have per-existing dataset which are being
downloaded.I want to extract information from
"eswiki-20130208-pages-articles.xml.bz2" page. Can I directly do this?

If there is any start up tutorial than please let me know. Also let me know
if it is possible to  get information into rdf format from these pages ,
than it will be of great help.

Thanks again... :)

--
Regards