Hi Gaurav,

On 02/21/2013 03:05 PM, gaurav pant wrote:
> Hi Morsey/Dimitris,
>
> I have tried a fresh installation on other machine and it finally
> successful. I am following the same steps but don't know why could not
> installed in other machine.
>
> Anyway thanks for being too patient to me...
>
> I want one more help from you guys that I do not want to download
> using this module because i have per-existing dataset which are being
> downloaded.I want to extract information from
> "eswiki-20130208-pages-articles.xml.bz2" page. Can I directly do this?
>
> If there is any start up tutorial than please let me know. Also let me
> know if it is possible to  get information into rdf format from these
> pages , than it will be of great help.

You can use the guide Dimitris suggested before [1], and go directly to
the last step, as you have the dumps already.
One more thing, the file you mentioned is the dump of the Spanish
Wikipedia, so you can configure the framework to extract only from a
specific language(s) by adapting file [2].

> Thanks again... :)

[1]
https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/wiki/Extraction-Instructions
[2]