Hi Gaurav,

I recently created a dump for Dutch [1] & Greek [2] so the extractors are
working fine and this is probably a configuration issue too.
I am not aware of any perl based script, maybe you should ask a Wikipedia
or a perl-related mailing list for that

Best,
Dimitris

[1] http://nl.dbpedia.org/downloads/nlwiki/20130205/
[2] http://wiki.el.dbpedia.org/downloads/20130208/

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 3:40 PM, gaurav pant <golup...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Morsey/Dimitris/All,
>
> Can you suggest Perl based API for extracting information for these wiki
> media dumps as that extractor is still not working properly.
>
> My requirement is to get some basic information about the search term and
> a sort abstract about title. I am fine with writing a script to parse
> English language page but for other language i am facing lot of problem
> using Perl.
>

> Thanx .
>
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:38 AM, Mohamed Morsey <
> mor...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi Gaurav,
>>

>> On 02/21/2013 03:05 PM, gaurav pant wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Morsey/Dimitris,
>>>
>>> I have tried a fresh installation on other machine and it finally
>>> successful. I am following the same steps but don't know why could not
>>> installed in other machine.
>>>
>>> Anyway thanks for being too patient to me...
>>>
>>> I want one more help from you guys that I do not want to download using
>>> this module because i have per-existing dataset which are being
>>> downloaded.I want to extract information from
>>> "eswiki-20130208-pages-**articles.xml.bz2"

--
Kontokostas Dimitris