Hi,

I've recently configured a live endpoint for the German chapter, but I
don't really know which namespace to use.
I'm currently using a http://de.dbpedia.org/live , a subfolder . DBpedia
Live uses the live.dbpedia.org namespace, and the Dutch chapter scrapped
the dumps and make the live extraction their main endpoint.
Maybe we should have a naming convention regarding the way the local
chapters name the live endpoints, maybe http://live.wikicode.dbpedia.org
or do we just scrap the dumps . Also the way the resources in the live
endpoints are named needs to be considered, do we keep the
http://wikicode.dbpedia.org namespace or do we rename them in something
else ?

Another problem is dbpedia_dav.vad, it has issues in dealing with and
endpoint that is in a subfolder of a domian (/live), I'm currently
hacking at it but it's not going to be pretty.

For the local chapter admins that are interested in hosting their own
endpoint, I'll post a tutorial and a preconfigured VM in the next days.
However, first you need to request access to the wikipedia OAI-PMH proxy
from the main chapter.

Cheers,
Alexandru

Alexandru Todor