Hello Juan, all

DBpedia Live had some scaling issues and we had to proxy all our requests
to http://dbpedia-live.openlinksw.com/sparql.
The problem was fixed and we silently removed the proxy for testing 1-2
days before your email.

The issue is described in detail in
https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/issues/239.
Unfortunately the mirrors (e.g. http://dbpedia-live.openlinksw.com/sparql)
cannot auto heal and the errors remain in the db.

We are currently working on a fix to generate a dbpedia Live dump that will
be loaded on the mirrors and get them back to sync

Sorry for any inconvenience this might caused but we are working on this

Best,
Dimitris

Kontokostas Dimitris