Hi,

following the guidelines I want to introduce myself.  My name is Kirill. I am a
PhD student working on Computational Humor. More precisely I’m working on the
problem of finding/generating a humorous response given a textual input. My
programming experience includes two summer internships in big Russian IT
companies: in one I was programming in C# (SKB Kontur), in another I was a C++
developer (Yandex search). In daily life I use Python. I also have some
experience in Scala by completing programming assignments in the course
"Functional Program Design in Scala" by EPFL on Coursera.

I’m inspired a lot by the possibility to contribute to a large NLP open source
project during next summer. So far I found the project "Numeric value outlier
detection and improvement of number parser" interesting to myself. I already
left a warm up related question on the idea page.

Best regards,

Kirill Mishchenko