Hey ho,

I am Felix, a C.S. Student living in Berlin.
I recently finished my B.Sc. in Leipzig and starting my Master in April at
the FU Berlin. I am very much interested into the "Question Answering from
DBpedia to the whole LOD cloud" Topic.

I worked for almost 3 years at the AKSW and using DBpedia from the first
day on. I programmed the successor of the DBpedia SPARQL Benchmark (can be
found here: https://github.com/AKSW/IGUANA).
I started working on Gerbil and Gerbil QA, (as well as done some small
parts in NLIWOD) the last year.
Right now I am doing a SPARQL evaluation of Social Network graphs in
Triplestores with two of the Openlink SW guys.
I like to think that i have an understanding of NLP, QA, and DBpedia
(SPARQL in general).
As i am working now for 4 years with Java, i am high experienced in it.

If you have any further questions, just ask :)

Oh my warmup Task:
- Well i did start without any Problems and played a little bit around with
it.
- As there are not that many Open Source SRS (and like everyone had the
same) i simply share with you a paper i found over an interesting
evaluation of them (they used a few of the known open source srs and two
well known datasets) http://suendermann.com/su/pdf/oasis2014.pdf

If you could add me to the Slack channel that would be awesome :)

Best,
Felix