I think we should definitely be exploring Andy's offer.

I think we'll want to discuss with him & among the group what features we
want to end up with.

>From what Nathan says it sounds like one thing we could really use is some
way to comb the data to get it consistent.  Wouldn't it be fairly easy to
develop a program that would run through a year's setlists & flag, eject or
otherwise call attention to items that don't fit?

Not every year is entirely up to snuff, either.  I recently noted that there
is no entry for 3/18/88, e.g.  Maybe it's time to consider taking our
caretaking to another level, too?