I'm pretty sure this copy is as stated, MSR > R > D > CD, but if there's a
digital master circulating that's beside the point.  This copy didn't come
recetnly into circulation; it came out of an old collection into our hands a
few years ago.

It would still be nice if we can turn up a decent AUD of Scarlet Begonias
but that sounds less promising from what we're hearing.  And if a digital
master already circulates may that's that.

I wouldn't claim this is the best show of the year but I found plenty to
enjoy listening through it last night.  The jam out of Eyes is delicious &
exceptional, To Lay Me Down is exception even for '74, and the entire last
hour of jamming is strictly no complaints.