okay, i made some changes to the PILOT site so that it performs in much the
same way as current site in allowing those using text-based browsers to
access the year menu and the text files.

i tested this using a Lynx version 2.8.3 which works under Win32.  if you're
using DOS 386, i can't test for compatibility, so let me know if it doesn't
work.

keep in mind that the text files will lag behind the database in accuracy as
they will have to be updated on a routine basis following database updates.
(though database accuracy with deadlists is almost an oxymoron...:-)

thanks