Instead of maintaining/updating text files, wouldn't it be easier to
write a database query that created a full text dump at runtime,
whenever a user requested a full year?

--

jeff tiedrich             tiedrich.com -- wake up and smell the pixels!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         webdesign and more: http://www.tiedrich.com/