totally off topic...

actually, this isn't really boxing style.  according to the "Art of Rock"
book, this style evolved from carnival-circus-vaudeville advertising, and
from these venues is where boxing originally took place.  A connection: PT
Barnum originally owned the building that he also named Madison Square
Garden, which he used for circuses...