First of all, thank you for all your suggestions. They helped me a lot,
especially from Prof. Bangerth and Jean-Paul. Many thanks ;)

I solved the assembly by listening to Prof. Bangerth's advice that I should
try to implement things in a deal.II way. And after Jean-Paul told me to
take a look at step-42 I realized how things are working in deal.II.
Unfortunately, I have still some issues with the values. They are not the
same. I believe this is dependent on the B-operator, namely the jacobians.
They differ by factor 2 probably since our unit cell in deal.II is within
[0,1]^dim and the C++ code uses [-1,1]^dim.
But shouldn't the assembled configurational forces still be the same
independent from the mapping?

Here is what I got so far :)

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-P02qRjLTUlg/WIyF2LT7HFI/AAAAAAAAAEY/Ijq5N41CWT4rHDA7xQVcaWv6cV4dReJNgCLcB/s1600/config_forces1.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4izOWMBkEKE/WIyF9ALYdyI/AAAAAAAAAEc/Res40g9wq7EKP-fVdufV4eZ9QkVz6EVvgCLcB/s1600/config_forces2.png>