Dear Thomas,

Thank you. I checked the values and they are similar.

Within your predictor-corrector approach, I assume that you somehow
exchange data between each step in order to be able to interpolate the old
solution. Am I able to use the same functions to store energy data in each
Gauss point within each element? Or am I forced to implement and use the
quadrature point history approach from step-18? Due to the storage of all
the values in each element, the computation becomes inefficient. It would
be nice to be able to access data anywhere and anytime. Actually, if you
are using Miehe's approach I am confident that you will have to store the
energy somewhere in order to find the maximum value of the energy. Is that
true?

Kind regards,
Seyed Ali