Prof. Wolfgang Bangerth,

Now the projection of initial values (rewrite the code by manually assemble
the matrix and system_rhs and calculate) run OK, but the time updating of T
is not correct, same phenomenon appears. I believe this may arise from the
fact that direct using matrix vmult (i.e.
mass_matrix_T.vmult (system_rhs, old_solution_T_cal);

) instead of assembling and distribute_local_to_global again may ignore
eliminating the constraint points in matrix or vector, when using
constriantMatrix and interporate_boundary_values to apply the boundary
condition, I am now checking of this.

Is there a simple way to update the RHS of old value using something simple
like vmult?

Best,
Mark

//---------------------------------------
//Updating of T in time domain------the old way, working in non-mpi version
//---------------------------------------

  //
  //time dependent

        //assign right hand side
        mass_matrix_T.vmult (system_rhs, old_solution_T_cal);

        laplace_matrix_T.vmult (tmp, old_solution_T_cal);
        system_rhs.add (-time_step * (1-theta), tmp);

        assemble_rhs_T (time);
        forcing_terms = dynamic_rhs_T;
        forcing_terms *= time_step * theta;

        assemble_rhs_T (time - time_step);
        tmp = dynamic_rhs_T;
        forcing_terms.add (time_step*(1-theta),tmp);
        system_rhs.add (1,forcing_terms);

        //assign system matrix
        system_matrix.copy_from (mass_matrix_T);
        system_matrix.add (time_step * theta, laplace_matrix_T);

在 2017年10月13日星期五 UTC+2下午4:43:30,Wolfgang Bangerth写道: