在 2017年10月16日星期一 UTC+2下午4:31:25,Wolfgang Bangerth写道:

> >     So when you visualize the solution, the error is at the boundary but
> it looks
> >     correct in the interior?
> >
> > Yes, it is. Thereafter, the error at boundaries does propagate and then
> > interfere with the interior.
>
>  From the pictures you posted in a follow-up, it looks like the boundary
> values are actually correct, but that the problem starts one layer of
> cells
> into the domain. Do I see this correctly?

Yes, exactly. And if I use the BC values as 0, then it seems OK now (see
figs below). What if I want to apply some value other than 0, this problem
seems annoying.

> >      > Is there a simple way to update the RHS of old value using
> something
> >     simple
> >      > like vmult?
> >
> >     What is the equation you are trying to implement?
> >
> > I am trying just the Heat equation,
> > rho * C * dT/dt = nabla *(kappba nalbaT) + f(x,y,t);
> > Boundary condition is,
> > T(x,y,z,t) = 300K, at boundaries.
> I meant the "update the RHS of old value" equation.

sorry, I mistook your idea. The RHS function is,
f(x,y,z,t) = I0 * exp(-((x-v*t)^2 + (y-v*t)^2 +(z-v*t)^2)/2c^2), which
stands for absorption of the laser.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YDAvb3f2jY0/WeTIKa5JdGI/AAAAAAAAADc/tTckR8bWK-AJ_JLDYA-yQ6kh_VPzxGFRQCLcBGAs/s1600/tem_BC0.gif>

Boundary value = 0, initial values = 0