I would like to follow up on the announcement of this release by publicly
saying again how much we appreciate the many contributions from those who
have sent it code, bug reports, fixed grammar and typos, or have helped in
any other way. Many thanks!

The ChangeLog lists at least the following people to whom thanks are due
(though I am certain that I am forgetting someone):

    Giovanni Alzetta
    Julian Andrej
    Rajat Arora
    Vishal Boddu
    Benjamin Brands
    Lucas Campos
    Praveen Chandrashekar
    Jie Cheng
    Emma Cinatl
    Conrad Clevenger
    Ester Comellas
    Sambit Das
    Giovanni Di Ilio
    Nivesh Dommaraju
    Marc Fehling
    Niklas Fehn
    Menno Fraters
    Anian Fuchs
    Daniel Garcia-Sanchez
    Rene Gassmoeller
    Nicola Giuliani
    Anne Glerum
    Christoph Goering
    Alexander Grayver
    Samuel Imfeld
    Daniel Jodlbauer
    Vishal Kenchan
    Andreas Kergassner
    Eldar Khattatov
    Ingo Kligge
    Uwe Köcher
    Joachim Kopp
    Katharina Kormann
    Ross Kynch
    Konstantin Ladutenko
    Tulio Ligneul
    Karl Ljungkvist
    Santiago Ospina
    Alexey Ozeritsky
    Dirk Peschka
    Simon Puchert
    E. G. Puckett
    Lei Qiao
    Ce Qin
    Jonathan Robey
    Alberto Sartori
    Daniel Shapero
    Ben Shields
    Simon Sticko
    Oliver Sutton
    Zhuoran Wang
    Xiaoyu Wei
    Michał Wichrowski
    Julius Witte
    Feimi Yu
    Weixiong Zheng

Matthias,
on behalf of the whole deal.II developer team:
Daniel Arndt, Wolfgang Bangerth, Denis Davydov, Timo Heister,
Luca Heltai, Guido Kanschat, Martin Kronbichler, Matthias Maier,
Jean-Paul Pelteret, Bruno Turcksin, and David Wells