I would like to follow up on the announcement of this release by publicly
saying again how much we appreciate the many contributions from those who
have sent it code, bug reports, fixed grammar and typos, or have helped in
any other way. Many thanks!

The ChangeLog lists at least the following people to whom thanks are due
(though I am certain that I am forgetting someone):

  Giovanni Alzetta,
  Mathias Anselmann,
  Daniel Appel,
  Alexander Blank,
  Vishal Boddu,
  Benjamin Brands,
  Pi-Yueh Chuang,
  T. Conrad Clevenger,
  Sambit Das,
  the Ginkgo developers,
  Stefano Dominici,
  Nivesh Dommaraju,
  Marc Fehling,
  Niklas Fehn,
  Isuru Fernando,
  Andreas Fink,
  Daniel Garcia-Sanchez,
  Rene Gassmöller,
  Alexander Grayver,
  Joshua Hanophy,
  Logan Harbour,
  Graham Harper,
  Daniel Jodlbauer,
  Stefan Kaessmair,
  Eldar Khattatov,
  Alexander Knieps,
  Uwe Köcher,
  Kurt Kremitzki,
  Dustin Kumor,
  Ross Kynch,
  Damien Lebrun-Grandie,
  Jonathan Matthews,
  Stefan Meggendorfer,
  Pratik Nayak,
  Lei Qiao,
  Ce Qin,
  Reza Rastak,
  Roland Richter,
  Alberto Sartori,
  Svenja Schoeder,
  Sebastian Stark,
  Antoni Vidal,
  Jiaxin Wang,
  Yuxiang Wang,
  Zhuoran Wang.

Martin,
on behalf of the whole deal.II developer team:
Daniel Arndt, Wolfgang Bangerth, Denis Davydov, Timo Heister,
Luca Heltai, Guido Kanschat, Martin Kronbichler, Matthias Maier,
Jean-Paul Pelteret, Bruno Turcksin, and David Wells

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dealii/5a8a2837-3c10-06aa-53ec-247b6e4735d3%40gmail.com.