Dear Bruno,
thanks again for bothering!
I will try to do that, but it is a bit involved, since I was setting up
block-matrices, which i need to change!

For pure Dirichlet, enclosed flow problems I did the same as for step-55f,
which is basically nothing
(the iterative solver handles the pressure scaling) but after solving
rescale the pressure to mean value of zero,
which is working like a charm for q2q1 for example!

I will report back, when I get some more insight using a direct solver!

Kind regards,
Richard