Dear all,

I want to save a coarse grid solution, load it and set it as the initial
condition for a finer grid simulation.

The code I have written is for non-adaptive meshes, the refinement is not
happening within the simulation. I wish to start the fine grid simulation
using a standalone fine mesh file.

I have seen the answer here
<https://groups.google.com/g/dealii/c/9Zp57pcB8zU/m/3tq_aKVG8FEJ> that uses
solution transfer to restart a simulation. I am thinking of doing something
similar by first re-constructing solution vectors from the saved file and
then using them along with dof locations (of the fine mesh) to set the
initial condition for a fine mesh.

Is there any better way to accomplish what I desire? Also, will this
approach work well for curved manifolds, or do I have to take additional
steps to somehow reload the manifold data separately? Any help would be
gladly appreciated.

Thanking in anticipation
Vachan