Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Joey, please comment on this, what options do you see for us?
>
> On Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > No, I cannot see *debconf* money at FFIS and that is the main problem
> > I'm trying to solve. The same is true for auditors, which make the
> > problem even worse. At the very minimum, I want read access to that
> > money for me and the auditors.

In the past Debconf organisators were different than the Debian
project and thus money is not shared per default.

If it is fine for Debconf people, you can get a view to that part as
well with regards to ffis e.V.  The same applies for the current
Debian auditor.

> > Moreover, as DPL, I'd like also to have "write" access to those money,
> > just in case something bad happen and I need to pay something on those
> > money.

That's something you'll have to sort out with the Debconf people.

> > All that considered, I would prefer if we can simply move those money to
> > the regular Debian FFIS account and get rid of the DebConf-specific
> > account at FFIS. I see no point in having those two separate.
>
> I agree. (Especially as we want to get rid of the (perceived) seperation
> between DebConf and Debian.)

No problem from our side.

Regards,

        Joey

--
Long noun chains don't automatically imply security.  -- Bruce Schneier