Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Samstag, 12. Februar 2011, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > So, if this is consensus (as I believe), it looks like the proper
> > solution of merging DebConf FFIS account into the Debian one is just at
> > hand. I'd like to receive comments on this.
>
> I agree and the comments below assume we have consensus on this :-)
>
> > On FFIS side, I guess there is a single liaison person who is authorized
> > to take decision on the DebConf account, is that you Holger?
>
> There were three people, Michael Schultheiss, Jörg Jaspert and me.

Since this is a general decision, I assume that Ganneff and Michael
are fine with joining the money?

> > If yes, and
> > unless there are objections, please ask FFIS to do the merge (noting
> > down the DebConf earmark, which might come handy for future DebConf
> > budgets).
>
> Ok, will do so in seven days to give people time to object.
>
> On Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > No problem from our side.
>
> Thank you Joey and everybody at ffis e.V. for supporting us so well for so
> long!

There are two options you may want to discuss further:

 (a) move Debconf10 money to Debian account

or

 (b) keep Debconf10 money where it is and
     add permission to view it for leader@d.o and auditor@d.o
     (same for upcoming Debconfs)

I'll keep my hands off until your decision.

Regards,

        Joey

--
Debian automatically detects USB sticks.  This is so non-Debian.   -- Joey