Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > >  to know the actual total amount of reserves would need to check two
> > > accounts instead of one.
> > Maybe it's easier to write this as relation like in databases:
> >     account/login  1 ---- n  earmarks for money
> >
> > The auditors account is totally separate from your account.  Both can
> > view some projects.  They can be the same, but the could be different,
> > they could also be several of which some are shared.
>
> I've made a poor choice of words above. "account" was not meant to be a
> synonym of "login", but rather "account" in the bank sense, as in
> "savings account".  So what I meant above was that it would be handier
> if we could see the total amount of savings in a single table, instead
> of having to check 2 distinct tables and sum up money.

Maybe I don't understand this in detail as (a) there is only one bank
account for ffis used for donations, and that if your account is able
to view both the Debian and the Debconf earmarking you do get one
overview table with the sum of both earmarks and a total sum.  To me
this sounds exactly like what you are looking for.   ... as I wrote,
maybe I don't really understand the discussion.

Regards,

        Joey

--
This is GNU/Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.