Hi My bosses

l m very delighted to inform you that your contribution towards my network
card on optiplex 780 has worked,
l got the solution from one of ISO file from this site
http://mirror.home-dn.net/d-i/2.6.32/amd64/lenny-custom-0116.iso
Thank you very much for your kindest support.
l m from Ghana, West-Africa. Hoping to hear from you again

--

Systems and Network administrator