Hi,

Samuel Thibault <sthiba...@debian.org> wrote (Sun, 30 Jan 2022 13:23:25 +0100):
> Hello,
>
> Holger Wansing, le dim. 30 janv. 2022 13:19:26 +0100, a ecrit:
> > Holger Wansing <hwans...@mailbox.org> wrote (Sun, 30 Jan 2022 12:38:37
> > +0100):

> > > Ok, I will give it a try for tasksel then ;-)
> >
> > I have prepared tasksel in git for such upload (created a bullseye branch
> > + adapted the changelog entry with the needed version/upload-target).
> >
> > Could you take a look, if all is fine?
>
> debian-release wants proposals for stable to be already in testing, so
> notably the CUPS change has to get tested there first.

Ok. So I will do an usual upload to unstable.

> In general 3.69 -> 3.68+deb11u1 update looks wrong, it has to be
> increasing :)

Hmm, increasing is of course right.
However, I guessed this goes per distribution, so:
current version in stable is 3.68, that's why I chose 3.68deb11u1.
Looking at the version history in stable, that would be indeed an increase.
?

So, if I understand that correctly:
- I do an upload to unstable now, which is then 3.69
- Then I can upload to stable, which then gets 3.69deb11u1
Would that be correct?

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwans...@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076