From: Ming Hua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 06:14:51PM +0100, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
>
> > I don't think that any of the top coordinators will object to
> > fine-tune the SGML output.
>
> Neither do I.  However you need to submit patches to them, instead of
> trying to persuade me.

Of course, but I'm not going to submit patches without first
consulting the Debian Chinese ML.  That's not my style. =)

But as has already been pointed out in this thread, perhaps it's more
useful to first "clean up" the SGML file itself and use a consistent
style (with regard to spaces, brackets, other reading marks, etc.).
The changes will not only be noticeable in TeX (PDF and PS), but also
in (X)HTML and Text.

I have upcoming exams, so I currently don't have much time to spare.
Not that it's urgent at all.

Cheers!

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐