I demand that Kurt Roeckx may or may not have written...

> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 04:13:36PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>> 1. If your name is on the list at [2] please check at [3] the .dsc file
>> that corresponds to the source packages you co-/maintain, review and fix.
>> The .dsc files contain checkbashisms' output.

> I get alot of them that have:
> possible bashism in ./configure line 22 ($BASH_SOMETHING):
> elif test -n "${BASH_VERSION+set}" && (set -o posix) >/dev/null 2>&1; then
> possible bashism in ./configure line 147 ($BASH_SOMETHING):
>              $as_unset BASH_ENV || test "${BASH_ENV+set}" != set || {
BASH_ENV=; export BASH_ENV; }

> This is autogenerated code by autoconf (2.59).  I think that code that
> makes sure it behaves the way you want under bash isn't really going to be
> a problem if you run it with something else.

I'm seeing only these for gxine, xine-lib and xine-ui, which is slightly odd
because testing with dash has shown up an actual bashism in xine-lib's
configure.ac (which I've just fixed upstream): use of "test x == y".

--
| Darren Salt            | linux at youmustbejoking | nr. Ashington, | Toon
| using Debian GNU/Linux | or ds    ,demon,co,uk    | Northumberland | back!
| + Buy local produce. Try to walk or cycle. TRANSPORT CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING.

This tagline was stolen by the International Brotherhood of Tagline Thieves.