* Jacob Appelbaum <ja...@appelbaum.net>, 2014-04-29, 00:20:
On 4/25/14, Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1i...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Tor provides privacy and more likely lowers security so which threat against contributors or contributor actions is the Tor policy aimed to protect?

I'm confused, what? How does Tor lower security and at the same time, it provides privacy?

Regarding lowered security, I guess Kevin might be referring to this:
http://www.cs.kau.se/philwint/spoiled_onions/

The attackers don't have to know who they attack. Some men just want to watch the world burn. :> So I don't see contradiction between privacy and lowered security. If you do, please enlighten us. :)

--
Jakub Wilk