Let's begin with a sin of big screen users. Say, I am using 2560x1440
display, and the website is painful to view. Adding a max-width to the
container can help.

Secondly, I think the fonts can be larger and be less crowded (by
increasing line-height).

I think there are much more we can do even without changing the content.