Raul Miller writes:
 > Is there any reason we couldn't do a delayed debian-hamm-alpha release?

I was also thinking about that.  As i386 seems to be the "leading
arch" (sorry for others, no offense intended), we could IMHO release
it first (maybe together with m68k ?), and then release hamm/alpha or
hamm/whatever later on, maybe even if slink/i386 is near release.
--
Yann Dirson  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      |     support Debian GNU/Linux: