Hello,

2010/4/28 Russ Allbery <r...@debian.org>:
[...]
> I'm not sure what you mean by "flat binaries" here.

I meant
http://www.beyondlogic.org/uClinux/bflt.htm

[...]
> I see no reason why embedded platforms can't use ELF.  ELF is very common
> in the embedded world even entirely apart from Linux.

Sometimes ELF is not best for XIP (eXecute In Place) and other formats
do better. I wonder if Debian will be able to cope with those
sometime.

What about mingw32 targets? (I have not worked with)
Some people build Debian packages for such target.

Kind regards,
--
 Héctor Orón