Hi Osamu,

> If I remember right, I did apply them.  Then there were some updates
> requested by others etc.  So the po is newer one.
>
> But just to be sure, let me have the latest version of PO (or point me
> to the URL where they are.) then I can update current PO with it.

I do not remember what happened. I did translations into catalan and
Spanish: It is possible that I intended to send them.
I have updated the files

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/ddp/maint-guide.git/plain/po/ca.po

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/ddp/maint-guide.git/plain/po/es.po
<http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/ddp/maint-guide.git/plain/po/ca.po>

I have seen that there was some new strings. The updated files that I have
sent to you  (translations into Catalan and Spanish) are there in the git
repository.

Regards!

I. De Marchi

Respondre per correu electrònic a