Dear Robbi,

On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 06:10:47PM +0800, Robbi Nespu wrote:
> > might have interest.  Its probably also a very good idea if you simply
> > put your name into the wiki under a topic "needs packaging training".
> > So we can gather some people here.
> >
> I couldn't found where is "needs packaging training". Could you pin point
> the location for me?

Sorry, I was a bit short.  I wanted to say: "Feel free to create that
topic and add your name there."  I simply did so now in case it might
be inviting for others.

> Sprint wiki home[1] also empty.

I added a landing page with links to past events.

> I not familiar yet with gollum wiki so I
> unable to find out where is the sitemap

Sorry, again.  It is settled now and we'll see whether others might add
their names here.

Hopefully the Mentoring of the Month link was helpful for you.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de