Hello all,

I just want to say thank you to everyone for a great session today. I hope more
people will join tomorrow.

It's a shame I have live lectures to attend these days so unfortunately this
isn't a full-time dedication for a while but it's a great way to spend the
mornings and afternoons crunching down the number of bugs as well as working
with great people.

Kind regards,
Shayan Doust