Hi,

I'm happy to confirm that at the third day of our sprint more people
joined.  Most possibly it is due to the weekend since people did not
took vacation.  I admit I'm honestly wondering how we might turn an
online sprint to the same importance as a real life sprint.  I mean, if
there would be some real life sprint the usual contributors would have
booked a flight and a hotel room and would be at the venue and have
time.  In contrast to this in our online sprint many people who usually
show up confirmed "can't join, no time".  So for the next online sprint
we have the challenge to make people aware: "Hey it is sprint and it
would be great if you would behave like beeing inside a hotel somewhere
at the world.  By chance this hotel looks like home and you need to care
for the food yourself."  (To repeat an old Debian quote: "Home is where
you need to wash the dishes." ;-) )

Yesterday we established short Jitsi meetings every second hour at
odd UTC hours.  Everybody is very welcome to join these meetings[1]
at 11:00 / 13:00 / 15:00 / 17:00 / 19:00 (may be 21:00) UTC today
just to say hello is perfectly welcome.

Those who took part actively recovered the usual sprint productivity
which is really great.  Thanks a lot to everybody (specifically also
to Tássia who does not consider herself a team member but wanted to
support our sprint - I'd love to see more those contributions from
other Debian people)

     Andreas.

[1] https://jitsi.debian.social/DebianMedCovid19

--