Hi Charles,

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 09:18:55AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > I explicitly like to mention Charles Plessy and Afif Elghraoui who both
> > seem to have drifted away a bit from the team to do other tasks.
>
> Thanks a lot Andreas :)

You are welcome. :-)

> The new mailcap and media-types need more attention before the release
> ("%s" escaping is in a messy state).  After that I hope it becomes more
> low-maintenance!

... and than you can continue your work on Debian Med packages?  That
will be great! ;-)

> Enjoy the sprint !

Sure.  It would be even more enjoyable if you would say hello at

   https://app.element.io/#/room/#debian-med:matrix.org

> PS: created a med-bio Singularity image from our stable release at work
> and autogenerated environment modules for each packages.  Very handy
> when we do not need the very latest version of a tool.
>
> https://github.com/oist/BioinfoUgrp/blob/master/DebianMedModules.md#misc-commands

Steffen and Yaroslav intend to do some discussion about containers
there.  Feel free to join them.

See you hopefully

      Andreas.

--